roOm 4 mY hEAd

Hey all, as da name suggests, this place is where i have da liberty to expose you to ne kinda crap! nething at all i find worth mentioning finds a mention here. Cricket and Harry Potter r my biggest interests, so all cricket n HP fans are welcome to visit my blog. Smetimes, to avoid the bore of studying, a few poems also find their way into my blog. Avid writers, my sincere apologies to you!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

When life screws u....the damn Bitch!

Yesterday.....it seems so far away... Yesterday....it had all my joys... Yesterday....my loved ones were at my side....... ....Today....i stand alone.... Peering through cobwebs of sorrows, Searching in the horizon, For the yesterday.... My yesterday....sigh! it seems too far away! P.S.- yes, board results out...surprisingly not suicidal yet...shockingly poetic instead!...was worse than imagined...neva got so low in my life!....learnt a good lesson tho....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I never knew life was refered to as the feminine gender...

Quick question.. do you PLAY Cricket too.. ??

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home